October Evidence of Collaboration

October was another busy month with collaboration among peers. It wasn't that I was busy with the Project Group, but more so with Ceylan regarding out Project. I was also busy with discussion regarding the website with my husband, Cory, who is my IT guru and go-to person.  Working with Cory has been really good. He knows what I want and what is needed. He also knows that we have limited to no budget for this project and therefore can point me in the right direction of platforms and hosts that would be best suited to our needs. 
My Project Group did meet this past month, and again it was great to hear where they are all up to regarding our assignments. It's always good to catch up as I feel this helps to keep me on track with what I am supposed to be doing. 

Slack

Slack

Slack

Slack

Calendar Entry for Face to Face


Minutes of Project Group Meeting

Trello Stand-Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deliverable #2 - Website Design/Mockup 2D Sketches

Deliverable #2 - Website Design/Mock-up