February Evidence of Collaboration

After having such a busy couple of months which had absolutely nothing to do with my project, I finally got back on board. I didn't collaborate too much with people during January, however, the conversations I had were very motivating which was something I needed to get me back on track. 
I did catch up with Ceylan to touch base and regroup our thoughts/ideas. 
During February, it has been a mad chase to catch up on milestones, connect with people regarding my project, and even just accessing moral support to get me motivated again. We had a Project Group meeting online which I found really reassuring. Koron motivated me to get my collaboration evidence finalised and submitted so it is one less thing to worry about. She also motivated me to hurry up and complete my Critical Essay as this is something that can be completed way before its due date. These conversations with the group are very powerful. They may not have anything relating to my project, but they definitely motivate me to finish tasks. During February I also caught up with Ceylan to discuss what stage we were at and to set new milestones for 2020. I managed to get in touch with the CoL Across Schools Leader for Attendance and Engagement so I was able to tap into the data from my local area that pertains to my Critical Essay. This conversation was extremely insightful and encouraging, reminding me of the importance to have such a space online for all learners to go to - students and teachers.


Trello Stand Up - January













Project Group Minutes

Slack


Slack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Evidence of Collaboration

Deliverable #2 - Website Design/Mockup 2D Sketches

Deliverable #2 - Website Design/Mock-up